Sunday, December 20, 2009


With all that being said, I am extremely excited to come home in T minus 48 or 72 hours. Here is a list of things I would like to accomplish while home.

go sledding
build at least one snowman
bury my dog in snow
finish a season of either 2k9 or 2k10 with my brothers
beat at least one action or shooter video game with AC
get my root canal done
get my dog's leg fixed
fix my car's various issues
get a new ID
see every family member I can
fall back with my crew
stay up late and wake up early
go to church at least once with my family
eat as much mashed potatoes and corn as humanly possible
play some pick up bball
play some indoor footie
work out every morning
not freeze my tits off in the Iowa winter
maintain enough sobriety to remember at least part of my new years eve
love life

No comments:

Post a Comment