Saturday, July 9, 2011

Maybe there is no Eden

To those of you who follow this blog, from any distance, I feel I must always apologize whenever I have a month or longer hiatus, even though it is my own blog, for my own fulfillment/self masturbatory reasons, filled with my own thoughts and musings on life/music/cinema/bullshit/whatever. That being said, for those of you who enjoy this website for my musical tastes, here is a little some' some' from a Swedish duo my boy put me onto a few months ago. (there was supposed to be an embedded link to his blog website in there but apparently it has ninja vanished into thin air for the time being.) Outside of it being my new favorite song, the video is very intriguing/eccentric/beautiful in its own right.

For those of you who stumble into this little nook of the internet universe for my own personal lyrical prowess, stay tuned, for I have recently been so lucky as to stumble upon a muse or two, that have stimulated the flow of creative juices so to speak. Writings are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment