Friday, August 12, 2011

I have always been a pretty big fan of my taste in music. (Duh) But ever since I realized that my musical interests were usually superior to others I also realized that I could get a double dose of pleasure from making mixtapes and ipod playlists for my friends, family and coworkers. On the one hand its a way for me to express myself as a person through songs that mean something to me on a personal/emotional level. On the other hand it's also just a way for me to push my likes and interests onto other people in the guise of doing them a favor, when in fact the pleasure is all mine.
With that being said, I recently purchased a sizable amount of blank discs in the hopes that I could get back into the mixtape game. So anyone that would like a personalized, decorated disc of guaranteed good music, hit me up with a legitimate shipping address and personal musical preferences and I will bless your mailbox with some audio fire within a week or so. The best part of this deal is that 1. It is free for you. 2. It will make you happy. 3. It will make me happy. and 4. It will give you a small piece of me to carry around with you anytime you need a small dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment