Monday, October 5, 2009

ugh

Just found out that my new hours of work are from 8:00 am to 5:45 pm which being a slave to the transit system doesn't get me home any earlier then I normally would, but requires me to now get to the train by 6:30 to make it to school at 7:30, and sit around doing nothing for half an hour. Now don't get me wrong I love my job, and I am absolutely on board for everything that it includes, but from the time I first applied last Octoberish, to right now, current Octoberish, the hours that we are expected to work have been lengthened on 3 separate occasions. Add that to the fact that we have yet to receive our T-Mobile phones, have yet to receive our peanut butter Tims (the most important omission imo) have yet to receive our backpacks, hats and gloves, and have also had our stipend payment changed from weekly to bi-weekly. Now if that doesn't seem to be amateur, or extremely unorganized at the very least, then I don't know what is. It is becoming increasingly difficult and frustrating working for something that seemingly has little to no upside. I guess that's why they call it service. As has been the theme for the last few months, karma, you seriously fucking owe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment