Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dissertation Raps

Allow me to drop my thesis.
I spit that shat on my rap,
while I talk that feces to polices.
Screamin fuck the beastes
while I'm reciting all my speeches.
Watch what he unleashes to these leeches.
I spit a little teachin to the preachers
while im preachin to the teachers.
My raps are reaches to the peoples
beggin for increases in the peaces.
I just wanna clean up all the beaches,
cure all the diseases,
and make the world better for my nephews and my nieces.
So excuse me if this displeases,
but the world's so sick,
and I'm just trying to cure the sneezes,
while I eat a little Reece's,
cop some new releases,
and put a little in the air
with the Chongs and the Cheeches.
So until that day that I'm walking with prostheses
also the same day that hell over freezes,
I'ma keep moving mountains like I got telekinesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment