Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Love You

This has nothing to do with the wretched holiday that happens to fall on this calendar date, but I'd like to take this time to tell everyone that I care about, those who read this, and those who don't, how much they truly mean to me.  Too often we let these chances slip by, for fear of exposing ourselves, for fear of not getting the reciprocation we desire, for fear of sounding stupid, or just plain fear. But life is short, and sometimes the paths that we think will always intersect, stray from your own, or are even cut short. If you admire somebody, you should definitely tell them, because people never get their flowers while they can still smell them. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we got the net at my school. I'm doing some needed catching up and Bon Iver's singing me into a pretty fitting mood. Love you too. Loved this post.

    ReplyDelete