Thursday, April 16, 2009

on top of the money

Photobucket

It would only make sense that the first post of my blog would be about hip hop, and more importantly about one of the young rappers that have been monopolizing my playlists for what seems like the last year or two. Curren$y's new album,'This Aint No Mixtape' drops 4/21 exclusively on his website. I haven't been this excited about an album in probably ever. I haven't bought music in probably 6 or 7 years, but I think I'll actually purchase this one. I already know it'll be that good. Let me park my plane right there. Leave the keys with that bitch.

2 comments:

  1. I like it because they have the Vice City art. My problem with the young rap out there is that I only get to the album art, then I quit. Sorry Ty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know when you get this so you can send it to me.

    ReplyDelete