Thursday, January 7, 2010

MTV Cribs

The other day I was helping one of my 7th graders in math class do some homework when out of nowhere he started talking about his youtube account(s) and became very excited when he remembered he posted a Steven Pilotti's version of MTV Cribs. I finally got a chance to watch it tonight. Needless to say it was absolutely hilarious for all the wrong reasons, but also a little bit sad to see the home of an average 7th grader in Northeast Philadelphia. Notice the excessive alcohol bottles strewn throughout, the pointless swearing (including the n word from a white kid) as well as placing importance in all the material things and just about nothing else. But without further adieu...



I have yet to watch all the other videos he has posted on both of his accounts, but I'm sure the rest are just as ridiculous. If you're interested his usernames are MRSPICON and MAJORHOTTIE1000 respectively.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and
    i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?

    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

    Stop by my site vouchers

    ReplyDelete