Sunday, March 28, 2010

See you chumps on top

I realized that if I really want people to have incentive to actually visit my blog with any kind of continuity I needed to have some kind of permanent weekly fixture for them to look forward to. While there is just no way I could possibly compete with The Friday Chronicles, I did want something memorable, but also classy at the same time. I realized the only reputable option at that point would be a Throwback Thursday. Unfortunately I'm impatient and forgetful, so I decided to move the launch date up by 3 days to avoid any memory incidents. So sorry for the lack of advertisement but its for the better, you get what you want, before you even want it. Just think of it as a leak. Without further delay, I present to you the first installment of hopefully a plethora of prosperous installments of Throwback Thursday.
Notorious B.I.G. - Sky's Is the Limit

2 comments: