Thursday, September 10, 2009

3 day retreat

If your wondering where I've been for the last 3 days, or probably not, I've been on a 3 day retreat with City Year to a retreat center in Malvern PA to do team building exercises and continue basic training for the job that starts the first few days of October. Overall it was about as corny as expected, with some fun stuff sprinkled in there ever so often. However I did meet and get to know a bunch of cool ass people, including the entire hallway of brothers from different colored mothers that I lived with for 3 nights. Connections were made and hopefully will be continued for the next 10 months, but I'm definitely happy to be home with puppy and extremely not black roommates that don't stay up until 2 in the morning being loud, and wake up at 6 continuing to be loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment