Thursday, November 26, 2009

Enemy of the State

With that little bit of negativity released, I would like to turn it around and express another thanks to the best rapper alive, Lupe Fiasco. Dude, in my opinion, is without a doubt the smartest, and lyrically greatest rapper out there, and yes thats including Hov, Weezy or or Yeezy. He simply can't be touched. But even more important then his skills are his message. Its one of the most refreshing things to have a rapper be synchronized to my idealogy as well. Basically its just nice having someone be able to say what I wish I had the ability to say. And in such a filthy fresh way. So, dick riding aside, Lupe Fiasco's Enemy of the State. And be on the lookout over Christmas for another tape. Lupe Fiasco, the man with lyrics that just keep on giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment