Thursday, November 26, 2009

thanksgiving prayer



I'm not gonna go on my own separate rant, at least for now, as Mr. Burroughs does a more then adequate job on his own, but I wanted to post this for people to see so they can at least open their eyes to the other, darker side of the national holiday we call Thanksgiving. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot to be thankful for, and am all for a holiday that allows us to express that thanks, but the foundation of this holiday is corrupt to say the least. If you don't know the history you better study up and get your mind right.

With that being said I am absolutely thankful for my family, my friends, and everyone else in this world that have good, honest, hearts. I hope that your "Thanksgiving" day is the most wonderful it can possibly be. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment