Sunday, November 1, 2009

spittin like a python, runnin it like M. bison

being poor all the time
is teachin me how to grind
got me showin my behind
like my ass out
working so damn hard until I pass out
pull the flask out
put it to my head, pull the trigger
watch my mind blast out
life spiralin outta control on the fast route
but im still grindin from the grass routes
oops i meant grass roots
no high class suits
im grindin in my timberland boots
red jacket some khakis and a backpack
no louie knapsack
peanut butter sandwich an apple and a snackpack
you know thats all i need
my students for who i bleed
expectations we will exceed
well blow your back out
so im shuttin shit down like a black out
no ballin throw jordan, throw kobe throw shaq out
no quittin, no cryin no lyin
im here to get it crack out
yea I meant crackin, no im not slackin
no financial backing or money stackin
just microphone attacking MC sacking
running shit like im meet tracking
and im track meeting
keepin it dirty like im Nike cleating
flow so warm and its only heating
call my mic Tyson the way you catch a beatin

No comments:

Post a Comment