Monday, June 29, 2009

Dear Philly,

It's been a good run (not at all). Three months of unemployment had its ups and downs (mostly downs). You have defeated me this time, but only for a month. I'm gonna regroup, recuperate, and come back stronger as a person, both emotionally, mentally, and physically. (Hell yea I'm gonna be working out this whole time.) Hopefully by the time I get back you will have seen the error in your ways, and missed me as much as I will kind of miss you. Please don't forget about me, I'll need at least a little bit of that brotherly love when I get back, cus its gonna be at least 10 months of grinding outta this midwest boy. And don't think because you've won this battle you have also won the war. I'll be back. Oh yes, I will be back. Peace until then my dude.

Love always,
Tyler "Hobbes" Boeyink

No comments:

Post a Comment