Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ponyo

had to jack this from mattie. hayao miyazaki has easily been one of my favorite filmmakers of all time. the dude puts out nothing but classics. for the last 25 years, everything he has put out has been nothing short of amazing. and not the overused word amazing. i mean amazing by its definition. to overwhelm with surprise or sudden wonder; astonish greatly.
i would suggest everyone wikipedia this man, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayao_Miyazaki and then search out every one of his films and watch the everloving shit out of em. howl's moving castle and spirited away are easily some of my favorite movies of all time, and i can only hope that Ponyo will be the same. the release date in the states is something like august 16. i for one will be joining my roommate for this one. unfortunately the template for my blog only allows a small window of viewing opportunity, so you only get to see part of the screen. sorry folks, not a computer genius, just doing my best.

1 comment:

  1. don't worry the trailer shows up full on my computer it just covers all your info on the right side of the screen

    ReplyDelete