Saturday, June 27, 2009

King of Pop

Lets be real, I can't seriously call myself an 80s baby without paying tribute to the king of pop, and in many's opinion, including my own, the king of music. For real though, name someone more influential in music then the moonwalker himself.
(http://nahright.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/samples.png) Anyways, I honestly can't remember hearing MJ for the first time, but I do know that I have loved his music my whole life. I've told this to many already, but it seems surreal when someone who is basically the quintessential symbol of our generation passes away. We all know Mike's legacy, both in music and outside of it. No one will ever know the truth about some of the more bizarre moments in his life, but I feel like his musical career will always outshine the darker moments of his life. I for one will be playing his music all day tomorrow and blasting some of the many mixtapes that dj's have been putting out in his name. This one being the most interesting so far.
http://www.zshare.net/download/619031452871443b/
Either way, let us all take a moment of silence and watch the King of Pop do his thing all over that dance floor...


RIP. You will be remembered forever, and probably longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment