Friday, May 22, 2009

apologies

I got none. I say what I say and I mean what I mean. If you wanna go and tell her what I said, be my guest, she knows how I feel. With that being said, I would like to say that drinking and blogging aren't the greatest of bed partners. Looking back on my post from last night, I am almost embarrassed for myself, but not quite. I pretty much said everything I wanted to say about how awesome that movie was, just without the dignification I usually use. See, I even make up words when I'm sober, I'm that good. Anyways, minus the drunken rambling this time, the movie definitely exceeded my earlier expectations. I had only seen it once in the movie theaters, so last night was kind of like watching it for the first time all over again. Shia has been my boy seen Even Stevens, John Torturro has been my boy since I can't even remember, and lets be real, Tyrese has been my dude since 6th grade. Combine those with Megan Fox's killer curves and seamless CGI effects of transforming, fighting robots, you pretty much have the equation to my heart. Shouts to Michael Bay, Transformers 2 lets get it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment