Thursday, May 14, 2009

Come on in you broke motha fuckas

Figured I'd give everyone a daily glance at the room where the genius resides. Maybe one shot per day for a week or some shit. First off the wall you first look at when you walk in. Window to the left where I can see half of a windowfull of Conshohocken skyline, other half blocked off by ugly house next door that i think I'm gonna tag soon. Also maybe kill their dogs.

You can see the Nerf hoop where I do a minute amount of balling. Most of that shit happens in the living room, where two handed windmill, reverse 360 and eastbay funk dunks are plentiful. Be expecting an alley oop at any time. Anyways, the other window only sees wall. Which is ugly. Big deal. Also posters of my all time favorite band, The Gorillaz. The big poster is at least 7 years old. Probably follow me the rest of my life if I have my way. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, where I show you my bed, if you know what I'm saying.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you are settling in. If you guys have a Super Nintendo or an FCTwin, let me know so I can get you a late birthday/leaving Iowa present to put in that bad mother.

    I can't promise that it is going to be a sports game, I hope that I don't get shit on because of it. Maybe an RPG to pass the summer hours?

    ReplyDelete